Human Resources Business Partner - İstanbul Asia - İzmit
Well known manufacturing leader
About Our Client
Our client is one of the Europe's biggest top manufacturing companies in the market.
Reporting to the HR Director, the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Responsible for all functions of the human resources management including performance management, learning and development, recruitment and compensation and benefits;
- Initiating, developing and implementing Human Resources processes;
- Implementing, integrating and development of learning and development programs;
- Responsible for process development and improvement for related HR applications;
- Managing multiple priorities along with special projects of HR.
The Successful Applicant
Suitable candidates should have Bachelor's degree preferably from Social Sciences, Business Administration, Industrial or Management Engineering and other related departments. Minimum 8-10 years of experience of all HR functions, especially in recruitment in a manufacturing company, development of training programs, performance evaluation is expected. Ability to both relate to and communicate with a wide variety of people and high level of integrity, ethics and trustworthiness is required. Outstanding analytical and decision making skills; excellent command of both written and spoken English is a must. Professional knowledge of MS Applications such as excel and power point is required. Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills; strong facilitation and presentation skills is necessary.
What's on Offer
Great career opportunity in a well known corporate environment.