- Strong career opportunities
- Dynamic working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a sector leading e commerce company.
- Supporting the recruitment processes,
- To be involved in all training and training activity processes,
- To ensure that Personnel Affairs and payroll activities are carried out in accordance with legal regulations and company procedures,
- To follow up the legal processes and correspondence (Making work force schedules, missing days notifications etc.)
- To support the Administrative Affairs processes within the Human Resources,
- To take part in occupational health and safety studies,
- Supporting all other operational processes within the department.
- Organizing all kinds of personnel social events.
The Successful Applicant
- Preferably graduated from Economics or related departments of universities
- 7 years of experience in Human Resources processes,
- Knowledge in Labor Law No.4857, Law No.5510, Law No.6331
- Having knowledge of the legislation on SGK and Labor Law at the application level.
- Constructing and managing contemporary and innovative recruitment strategies,target based organizational structuring, strategic functions of human resources such as performance management, talent and career management,
- Experienced in structuring and executing training and development practices in line with company strategies,
- Experienced in internal/external orientation and on-the-job trainings of Whitecollar and Bluecollar employees.
- Participated in the processes of employee job analysis and job descriptions.
- Experienced in doing payroll, SGK processes and paying salary and employee benefits
- Good level of written and spoken English,
- Able to use MS Office programs at a good level,
- Preferably worked in the automotive industry.
What's on Offer
A great career opportunity in a global company.