- A brilliant opportunity to join this challenging environment
- Good career opportunity in a pharma company
About Our Client
One of the world's leading Pharma companies.
- Manage the entire Indirect Tax process (VAT, Reverse Charge VAT, Withholding Tax, Stamp tax, Gekap and Ba Bs ( hereinafter referred to as "Indirect Tax Returns") ) for the Turkish entities;:
- Preparation and submission of compliant Indirect Tax returns for one or more legal entities;
- Complete balance sheet account reconciliations including monthly commentary analysis, Ensure proper escalation protocol is adhered to for any aging items.
- Review and sign off on account reconciliation for other team members. Provide support to ensure best practice approach is adhered to in reconciling the accounts and providing commentary.
- Ensure all Indirect Tax payments are made on time and refunds requested in a timely manner;
- Establish and own the indirect tax calendar to ensure all filings are submitted timely and accurately
The Successful Applicant
Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and minimum 4-6 years of experience- in house experience is preferable. Have SAP or Similar System VAT implementation experience.
Ability to read and interpret complex business and/or technical documents. Ability to write comprehensive reports and detailed business correspondence. Ability to work with managers or directors and communicate ambiguous concepts. Ability to present to groups across the organization.
Degree in Finance or Qualified Accountant or Member of Tax Institute
What's on Offer
A brilliant opportunity to join this well-known Pharma company with huge career opportunities