Internal Audit Manager
Sector leading retail sector company
Strong career path
Sector Leading Retail Sector Company.
Reporting directly to the CFO, the successful candidate will be responsible:
- Perform and manage operational, financial, stock and compliance audits in accordance with the annual audit plan,
- To determine and recommend global best practices regarding the company's main business processes,
- Review effectiveness and sufficiency of internal controls including the policies and procedures and identify risky areas,
- Suggesting new internal control procedures in order to improve group companies current internal controls,
- Report to the Board of Directors at required intervals on internal audit assignments including planned reviews, investigations, risk advisory work and any other ad-hoc activity as required.
An ideal candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in Economy , Management Engineering or related fields from reputable universities and minimum 10 years of audit experience including 5 years in a retail sector company. Stock and process audit experience will be an asset. He/she must have the maximum level of technical education and competence. He/she must have the required level of knowledge and experience enabling him/her to have a macro perspective and to detect errors at their source.
Professional working environment in a growing organisation.