INTERNAL CONTROL - MASAK Compliance Officer
GLOBAL PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT COMPANY
INTERNAL CONTROL - MASAK COMPLIANCE OFFICER (English MUST!)
Our client is one of the leading global portfolio management companies operating in Turkey.
Reporting directly to General Manager, the person will be responsible for the following:
- Perform necessary works to ensure that obliged party complies with the Law and the regulations issued pursuant to the Law and to provide the necessary communication and coordination with MASAK;
- Within the context of ensuring the necessary communication and coordination with MASAK; obliged parties' obligation to submit information and document to MASAK shall be executed through compliance officer;
- Ensure group obligations in relation to AML are satisfied and work in accordance with group AML directives receiving support from the group MLRO/Head of Compliance where necessary;
- Carry out training, research, development, monitoring and control activities to ensure compliance of the Company with the obligations of the Law, regulations;
- Develop institutional policies and procedures and to submit the institutional policies for the approval of executive board;
- Although there is an obligation to appoint only a compliance officer without creating a compliance program for the Portfolio Management Companies within the scope of the Compliance Regulation to develop risk management policy, to execute risk management activities according to the Company needed and possibilities of regulation change;
- Evaluate the information and findings obtained through researches that he/she has carried out to the extent of his/her power and the possibilities regarding possibly suspicious transactions which were forwarded or detected by his/her initiative and to report the transactions which he/she considered to be suspicious to MASAK;
- * Ensure timely escalation of any regulatory enquiries or AML or compliance related concerns to the group Head of Compliance.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills and qualifications: Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics. MBA preferred but not required, min 4 years of Financial Services - Portfolio Management Companies internal control/risk/compliance experience, Knowledge of current financial industry rules and regulations, Analytical mindset, Ability to collaborate, Strong decision making, communication, and interpersonal skills, Strong working knowledge and ability to use MS Office and other standard software application tools.
CMB LEVEL 3, Derivative Instruments License and Excellent verbal, written, presentation skills in English is A MUST.!
Personnel to be appointed as a compliance officer must meet the requirements of Article 17 of the Regulation On Program Of Compliance With Obligations Of Antimoney Laundering And Combating The Financing Of Terrorism
Client offers a multinational environment, excellent salary and benefits package.
Çeşitlilik ve Kapsayıcılık
Michael Page olarak çeşitlilik ve kapsayıcılığa inanıyoruz. Cinsiyet, ırk, yaş, din veya cinsel yönelim ya da dışlayıcı olarak kabul edilebilecek başka herhangi bir yönden ayrımcılık yapmadan eşit fırsatları savunuyoruz.