Tarihinde güncellendi 03/08/2021
- CORPORATE BANK
- INVESTMENT BANKING (M&A) - MANAGER
Our client is a well-reputed corporate bank.
Reporting to Corporate Finance Department Director, the successful candidate will have responsibilities in:
- Origination and execution functions within the framework of investment banking activities such as buy-side and sell-side M&A advisory;
- Financial Consulting & Valuation Services;
- Due Diligence and managing deal execution;
- Attending company visits;
- Leading, monitoring, and supervising the M&A Team;
- Formulating goals and setting deadlines for the team;
- Providing Strategic advice to the Management.
An ideal candidate should have an excellent academic track record from top-tier institutions; will be at least Degree qualified and preferably have an MBA.CFA is a plus.
Have minimum of 8 years of "Corporate Finance - M&A" experience in Banking /Financial Services Sector / Investment banking Firms/ Strategic planning, business development divisions of Holdings; Experience in Origination and EXECUTION functions within the framework of investment banking activities such as buy-side and sell-side M&A advisory; Strong analytic/financial modeling skills; Have demonstration of strong management skills that have led to the creation and continuity of a strong and stable team required. Ability to communicate effectively with senior management and other departments.
Excellent written/verbal communication and reporting skills in Turkish and English is a must.
Great Career Opportunities, Team Management