Tarihinde güncellendi 18/03/2022
- Global company experience
- Great career opportunity
Turkey based metal products trading company which is also operated from Switzerland and active worldwide, marketing primary aluminium ingots, extrusion billets, aluminium cast plates and wire rods.
- Creating and completing forwarding details in our internal data management system.
- Coordinating with customer care, haulers and carriers for the export/ import of shipment.
- Creating files for consolidation container.
- Reviewing and insuring alignment of shipping instructions including to clarify any deviations or conflicts taking country regulations, export compliance and rate and routing information into consideration.
- Monitoring operational performance of carriers and other vendors and escalating or creating awareness if performance and commitments are not being delivered as well as initiating and resolving any rate discrepancies.
- Working with Trade Finance, Sales and Customer Care on account implementation, ensuring a smooth transition from sales to operations.
- Keep efficient teamwork and communication with all related departments as well as third parties in improvement activities and running projects.
- Resolve problems that are related to transportation and warehousing operations.
- Work with warehouse personnel to ensure all internal/external customer requirements and all standards are met for sustainable logistics operations.
- Minimum 2- 3 years of logistics experience in a multinational company
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, SAP and WMS knowledge will be an asset
- Strong analytical thinking and communication skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Ability to work in a multitasking environment
Gaining experience in a multinational company