Tarihinde güncellendi 25/07/2022
- Corporate Bank
- M&A Assistant Manager / Supervisor (1 to 6 Years of Experience)
Our client is a well-reputed bank.
The successful candidate will be a member of the M&A advisory team and will take part in origination and execution of M&A transactions. In this role, he/she;
- Works as a core team member in every part of M&A projects and carries on communication/coordination with all counterparties;
- Develops comprehensive and complex models and valuation analyses;
- Has understanding of M&A process;
- Reviews and prepares transaction-related documentation such as pitchbooks, information memorandum, management presentations and other marketing materials;
- Builds relationships and maintains direct contact with current and prospective clients;
- Assists in the training and overall development of junior team members.
An ideal candidate should have an excellent academic track record from top-tier institutions ( (MBA degree would be considered as an asset); 1 -6 years of experience in Big 4, investment banking, corporate finance or M&A advisory.
Quantitative, analytic and financial modeling skills, Extraordinary critical thinking and problem solving ability, High level of motivation and individual initiative, Ability to assume multiple projects simultaneously and to work with tight deadlines, High level of focus on work quality.
Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills in English and Turkish -MUST
Valuation / Modelling experience MUST
Our business partner offers a Corporate Working Environment, Great Career Opportunities.Competitive salary depending on your experience.