Machinery Energy Manager (ÇORLU)
Career Opportunity in Leading Production Company
3-5 Years of Relevant Experience
Our client is one of the leading manufacturing companies in Turkey. For their future development plans, we are looking for a:
Machinery Energy Manager
- Provide guidance and over-site to keep boiler and turbine performance at maximum levels.
- Administer and supervise studies to improve plant operations, maintenance, or equipment and monitor the effectiveness of plant manuals and procedures, instituting changes or additions, as required.
- Effectively organize daily activities and oversee proper and efficient daily work of all operations personnel.
- Ensure the plant's readiness to meet unusual situations and safe/efficient day-to-day operations.
- Proficiently inspect boilers and machinery and meet plant performance targets.
- Adhere to environmental, health, and safety procedures and permit requirements.
- Develop thorough knowledge of market opportunities, trends, and challenges related to the energy conservation and sustainability market
- Strategically identify energy conservation opportunities for comprehensive solutions including, but not limited to, distributed energy systems, central plants and associated chilled water and steam distribution systems, HVAC systems, controls systems, compressed air system and electrical an automation systems
- Monitor energy information systems on a daily basis to ensure the accuracy of data and reports
- University degree from Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or Electrical Engineering department;
- 3-5 years of relevant experience;
- Advanced level of written and verbal English;
- MS Office (Word, Excel Powerpoint) knowledge;
- Good Technical Knowledge - ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001(18001), TPM, CMMS, Kaizen.
- Strong analytic skilss
Job Opportunity in a Growing Company