MANAGER, DIGITAL MARKETING, BRAND & CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
Digital Marketing role in a multinational insurance company
Career growth opportunity
Our client is one the leading international insurance companies operating in Turkey.
The successful candidate will be responsible for building and executing integrated, multi-channel marketing programs that effectively drive lead generation and nurture through B2B, B2B2C and D2C channels. He or she will be the lead in providing integrated marketing shared services to support campaign planning, execution and optimization. The role will be responsible for integrating both offline and online channels, with a heavy emphasis on digital. The role will also ensure creative and strategic alignment in marketing efforts to advance the company's brand strategy. Additionally, this individual will be setting campaign KPIs, establishing test-and-learn programs, overseeing activation budgets, and driving agency relationships. The role is also responsible for designing (through strategy, creative execution, activation, and measurement) the ideal customer experience.
The role's key responsibilities are:
- Coordination with internal and external teams to deliver campaign planning, execution, optimization and reporting at the regional level, with key focus in Turkey;
- Manage and build customer experience design and UX;
- Manage loyalty program strategy and design, customer journey maps, all customer document & communication contents - printed, online & offline -, execute customer committee;
- Manage all digital assets, UX, performance and content;
- Marketing programs portfolio management, including people, asset and budget allocations;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with external vendors, and internal agency counterparts.
The successful candidate is required to have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years marketing experience, with demonstrable experience leading and managing digital media, SEO/SEM, email and/or display advertising campaigns and driving tangible business results;
- 7+ yrs. relevant marketing experience, with deep knowledge of digital marketing, advertising and integrated marketing communications, including strategy, creative, production and media;
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field, or an advanced degree in business or marketing is highly preferred;
- Knowledge and experience of the insurance industry a plus;
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking, but also highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate;
- Expert in measuring and reporting on campaign activity, able to scale campaigns, measure ROI, LTV, and determine scalability based on those and other quantitative metrics. Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement;
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills in English; other languages a plus;
- 2+ yrs. managerial experience (including agency management);
- Influential leadership skills with ability to distill large amounts of data into clear, concise and actionable recommendations;
- Proven ability to develop productive cross-functional partnerships at the line of business, regional, and enterprise levels. Able to navigate through large, complex and global organization with intricate and broad product set and multiple "clients" to serve;
- Competency in managing integrated marketing budgets - across multiple campaigns;
- Proven analytical acumen and strong results orientation.
Career growth opportunity in both Turkish and international markets where the company operates in.