Marketing Communication Manager
Outstanding Carrer Opportunity
Marketing Commnuciation Roadmap
About Our Client
Our client is the leading firm in the leisure and hospitality sector.
- Develop the brand communication strategy and marketing plans; create recommendation.
- Plan and execute communication ideas and media actions (offline media buying, printed materials, club communication, brandings, shopping mall communication, local and nationwide marketing campaigns.
- Develop effective relationship with agencies and related 3rd parties
- Work with market research agencies to develop member insights and build penetration
- Manage the marketing budget
- Manage PR activities
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years of experience in Marketing Communication Management preferably in retail
- Experience in leading marketing communication campaigns
- Experience in agency management
- Experience in a growing brand or expansion is a plus
- Needs to have good interpersonal & influencing skills
- Should be self-initiative and needs to have passion
- A visionary marketing professional with a strong and authentic business sense and a real desire to achieving targets
- Hard-working professional, being able to work under pressure
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills
- Self motivated with good communication
- Fluent in English
What's on Offer
Promising marketing communication career.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Michael Page we believe in diversity and inclusion. We defend equal opportunities without discriminating by gender, race, age, religion or sexual orientation or by any other aspect which could be considered as excluding.