Marketing & Corporate Communications Manager
REPORTING TO GENERAL MANAGER
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leader building materials companies.
- Preparation of marketing strategy aligned with global brand strategy and make yearly monitoring.
- Management of third parties-PR, digital & creative, event, media planning agencies.
- Preparation and management of yearly media planning according to marketing strategy. (online & offline)
- Management of website and social media content according to marketing strategy.
- Dynamics CRM management - planning, coordinating and reporting.
- Management of media relations.
- Organization of events and fairs.
- Coordination of retail activities (Showroom-POS design, loyalty program, samples etc.)
- Preparation of printed and promotion materials. (brochures, price lists etc.)
- Following the market analysis with research reports.
- Coordination of social responsibility projects.
- Coordination of key account customer relations with Key Account Supervisor.
- Reporting to MD as a part of the management team.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong representation and communication skills.
- Strategic thinker and result oriented.
- Bachelor degree in related fields.
- Fluent in English.
- 10+ years overall experience in marketing and communications with at least 2 years of management role.
- CRM know-how is an asset.
What's on Offer
Having chance to work in a big and corporate company.