MARKETING MANAGER-AFTER SALES
Our client is one of the leading global companies in Energy Industry.
- Design and operate the Go-To-Market Plans for a 3 year cycle, build the detailed Plan and drive the implementation with the country FS VPs.
- Ensure execution in his assigned countries of the 3 year plan with focus on Top line, Headcount, Trace ability, channel management (partner mapping), pipeline follow-up.
- Set-up the Management system for Performance Monitoring via Central GTM.
- Challenge the sales organization and efficiency, make sure that the MKT actions are implemented everywhere in the sales team.
- Deploy & monitor the «Lead generation program for FSR's» with support of regional H/R.
- Deploy tools and methodology for opportunity generation.
- Setup regional community of best practices, animate the Inside Sales community functionally.
- Review on a monthly base business performance of his assigned countries, and analyze and propose corrective action if needed.
- Build in a Quarterly Base the Marketing Plan with Regional Category management for the different Go To Markets within the assigned sub-regions and deploy the Marketing Plans in the Countries.
- Support the Transformation in the countries to achieve the Sustain phase.
- Specialists in adapting locally, implementing and operating a defined a marketing Strategy
- 5 years of experience in Global/ Regional Sales & Marketing Operations and P&L Management for Industrial Services or Systems
- Good skills for Consultation and Analysis, Planning (following the defined Playbook) and Managing the Implementation
Sales growth in sub-region.