Marketing Manager (Banking Sector!)
Marketing Manager -Experience in Banking/Agencies managing Bank Accounts MUST
Our client is one of the international banks, in the context of the bank's growth plans we are looking for a " Marketing Manager". Experience in Banking Sector or in Agencies managing Bank Accounts is MUST.
We need innovative and new style expert as well as a good leader in Marketing. Reporting directly to the Head of Sales, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Coordinate and provide support for marketing functions including advertising, public relations, sponsorship's, events and employee communication;
- Create actionable Marketing proposals, leveraging assets and own personal expertise research and data insights, trends, brands, digital marketing solutions;
- Monitor, research, analyze and report all applicable data analytics;
- Maintain and strategically enhance digital communication channels (website, social media, email, online banking, etc.)
- Organize and run marketing campaigns over social media platforms;
- Create content, including text posts, video and images for use on social media; Promoting products, services and content over social media, in a way that is consistent with an organisation's brand and social media strategy;
- Develope new social media strategies and campaigns and Keeping track of data and analysing the performance of social media campaigns;
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the bank, and ensure a positive customer service experience;
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others;
- Manage all digital assests including corporate website, e-branch, mobile sites, intranet, SM accounts for both the company and its partners in terms of UX, performance, content, infrastructure and technology;
- Monitor digital performance KPIs and preparing action lists for increasing performance;
- Monitor all digital platforms for the bank's services to fulfill the customers' and partners' needs, implementing requirements not limited with content and UX;
- Manage media and agencies and suppliers to ensure delivery of marketing activities;
- Manage budget, production and campaign tracking in collaboration with Clients and suppliers;
- Follow latest consumer & industry trends and develop new marketing strategies.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills and qualifications:BA, Bsc in Business/Marketing/Economics or Engineering Degree. MBA, preferably with Management and Market Strategy experience. 7+ years marketing experience (inc. Social Media Marketing), with demonstrable experience leading and managing digital media, SEO/SEM, email and/or display advertising campaigns and driving tangible business results. Deep knowledge of digital marketing, advertising and integrated marketing communications, including strategy, creative, production and media. Strong strategic marketing background with at high level of experience delivering measurable business results, Strong leadership skills, Extensive experience of Marketing in Banking Sector or Marketing Agency working on Banking accounts, Comfortable working with Data and Insights, Budget management experience is must.
Ability to motivate and work well with cross-functional teams, Global company experience, Fintech Experience, Work well within a international team PLUS.
We need innovative and new style expert as well as a good leader in Marketing.
Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills in English is A MUST!
Multinational company opportunities all over the world. Client offers excellent salary and benefits package.
Çeşitlilik ve Kapsayıcılık
Michael Page olarak çeşitlilik ve kapsayıcılığa inanıyoruz. Cinsiyet, ırk, yaş, din veya cinsel yönelim ya da dışlayıcı olarak kabul edilebilecek başka herhangi bir yönden ayrımcılık yapmadan eşit fırsatları savunuyoruz.