MARKETING MANAGER / MEDIA COMPANY
Great career opportunity
Fast growing organization
One of the growing companies in media production sector.
Reporting to the General Manager of the organization, the person will be responsible for the following:
- Working closely with stakeholders to develop integrated campaigns that support both brand and commercial objectives;
- Coming up with initiatives for new products or services;
- Researching and analysing market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies;
- Evaluating all campaigns and being responsible for continually improving and taking our marketing communications to the next level;
- Proven track record in developing content marketing plans through segmentation insight, consumer content needs and preferences;
- Working directly with various marketing platforms to build and launch marketing campaigns, press releases, and all other marketing assets;
- Following the global media trends.
The successful candidate should have qualifications in Marketing or Business Management; Minimum 5-6 years experience of marketing in media companies or agencies; Ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels; Must have a level of experience in brand marketing already, both online and offline; Excellent written and verbal communicator, with engaging interpersonal skills; Fluent English.
Great career opportunity in a growing organization.