MARKETING MANAGER / SPORTS MEDIA
Great career opportunity
Leading global company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading global companies in sports media sector.
- Defining and guiding the country brand strategy;
- Understanding the market trends and preparing the marketing plan and activities;
- Coordinating and developing Action Plans, supporting the sales team in its development;
- Leading the marketing mix strategies both online and offline;
- Developing media and promotion plans;
- Managing the marketing budget;
- Managing the digital media platforms and taking actions to improve the effectiveness of digital marketing channels;
- Managing email marketing newsletter and CRM system with the PR team;
- Managing all marketing material that goes out to market and directing the design team to create content to fit the brand image and values of the company.
The Successful Applicant
Having a bachelor degree; Having at least 5-6 years experience in marketing especially knowledge and interest in sports marketing will be an advantage; Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; Being dynamic and self motivated; Strong leadership and planning skills; Being a teamworker; Excellent command of written and spoken English; Excellent command of MS Office.
What's on Offer
Great career opportunity in a global company.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Michael Page we believe in diversity and inclusion. We defend equal opportunities without discriminating by gender, race, age, religion or sexual orientation or by any other aspect which could be considered as excluding.