Updated on 19/04/2022
- Great Career Opportunity
- Leading Company
About Our Client
Leading fair organization company.
- Developing and managing online & offline marketing and communication strategies;
- Identifying value propositions and key messages for all of company's marketing campaigns;
- Budget tracking and reporting;
- Managing the relationship with solution partners - online agency, designers, promotion agencies...etc;
- Managing company's and all product brands' pressed materials; catalogues, flyers, marketing related collaterals;
- Managing the team - encouraging coworkers through highest performance in alignment with company's standards and their specific job descriptions, auditing the outcomes;
- Managing Public Relations by creating press releases and making partnership with magazines and online sites;
- Transforming & launching corporate and product brands' websites and social media platforms;
- To prepare online (email, banner, website, social media etc. ) and offline ( outdoor advertisement, brochure, advertisement, magazine, media, press releases) advertising planning , to prepare preliminary information, to provide visual and written content;
- Motivating the team according to their needs (both personal and professional) to improve their performance; working hand in hand with human resources department when needed.
The Successful Applicant
Have a bachelor's degree in Economics and Administrative Sciences, Marketing, Public Relations and Business Departments; fluent in English ; have 5 years of experience in marketing; min. 2 years experience in team management; experience in event management; strong communication skills; B2B experience is a plus.
What's on Offer
Marketing manager opportunity in a leading fair organization company.