MARKETING SPECIALIST / AGRICULTURE
Our client is one of the biggest Global companies in Dairy Industry.
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager of the organization, the responsible will be responsible for the following:
- Adapting the Global Marketing strategy to the Turkey market.
- Defining Marketing and Communication plan for Turkey and Greece.
- Managing the Marketing Budget with the department head.
- Following the sales targets with the Sales Team and supporting to the Sales Manager.
- Analyzing the market and the competition.
- Attending to the product trainings and informing the Sales Team about the products and the changes.
- To organize and execute local events such as fairs, exhibitions and information days.
- Managing content and formats for websites and marketing materials. (regular updates, translations and improvements)
- Using all the Digital marketing tools.
- Proposing the plan for social media, in order to increase engagement with the target audiences.
- Managing the relationships with the third parties such as agencies, sector stakeholders and press.
- Monitoring the customer satisfaction and organising customer event to increase their satisfaction.
The successfull candidate should have min. 3-5 years of experience in marketing preferably in B2B environment. (Agriculture/Dairy industry knowledge will be an advantage), Strong knowledge of Digital Marketing, good knowledge about MS Office Programs, strong communication skills, no obligation for travel in Turkey and abroad, fluency in English.
A great career in a multinational company.