Mechanical Maintenance Engineer (CORLU)
One of the biggest paper manufacturing company
Our client is one of the biggest manufacturing company in paper industry. For their future development plans, we are looking for a:
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Mechanical maintenance and repair activities of paper production facility,
- Implementation of coordination and management of mechanical maintenance field team,
- Preventing repeated failures by performing fault analysis,
- Organization for the elimination of faults, coordination with the relevant units,
- Conducting the Technical Operations of the Facilities with the Technical Team connected to it,
- Reporting to Production and Auxiliary Facilities Maintenance Manager.
The ideal candidate should be graduated from reputable universities in Engineering departments. Candidates with minimum 3 years of experience in related departments of manufacturing industry will be selected. Experience in hydraulic, pneumatic, vibration analysis and bearing, mechanical fasteners, steam lines and equipment's, fluid pumps and instruments, auxiliary facilities. Candidates with dynamic personality and analytic thinking capabilities will be preferred. Fluency in English is a MUST.
- Growing Organization
- One of the biggest paper manufacturing company