WORKING IN A LEADING GLOBAL COMPANY
WORKING WITH DYNAMIC TEAMS
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading global companies in consultancy sector . For their future development plans, we are looking for an OFFICE ASSISTANT.
- Answer all international and domestic phone calls, transfer as appropriate and pass on messages, if required;
- Meet and greet guests to the firm;
- Managing pre accounting processes such as Purchase Order creation ;
- Schedule meetings and conference calls with both domestic and international participants;
- Ensure the reception area and foyer is presentable at all times;
- Liaise with printers, couriers and coordinate with various office vendors;
- Sort and distribute incoming post and courier;
- Provide assistancy support to Head of Turkey ;
- Order office supplies and equipment when required;
- Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date;
- Liaising with facility management vendors, including cleaning and security services;
- Supporting HR and Marketing departments.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should be very cheerful and has a positive attitude. S/he should be able to have capability and strength to follow up tasks/projects. The successful candidate should have Bachelor's degree and have minimum three years of experience in a similar role. S/he should be able to speak English fluently. S/he should be energetic, a self starter, driven and result oriented. S/he should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as strong problem-solving skills.
What's on Offer
Working in a leading global consultancy company.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Michael Page we believe in diversity and inclusion. We defend equal opportunities without discriminating by gender, race, age, religion or sexual orientation or by any other aspect which could be considered as excluding.