- New and Innovative Chemical Technology Process
- Chance to Become Part of a New Industry for the World
Our client is currently developing its first commercial scale plastics to hydrocarbons facility in Antwerp, Belgium.
- Operating Engineer will be mainly responsible for all the operations of a pilot plant in Sancaktepe Pasaköy including operating the plant equipment and SCADA, planning the repair and maintenance works and executing it, collecting data&reporting for future process and operation improvements, developing safety operation procedures and executing them, direct technicians to plan and execute site operations, participate in scale up engineering works for the plant to be developed in Antwerps, Belgium. After the engineering works are complete for the Antwerp Plant, Operating Engineer is expected to play a significant role to run and operate this new plant.
- Recommend and advise on spare parts in order to achieve maximum availability of plant & equipment. Ensure adequate engineering stock levels are maintained.
- Following and reporting the corrosions, fouling, control narrative related system errors etc.in the pilot plant systems and feed engineering teams to make it better in the Antwerp Plant.
- Ensure root cause analysis is utilized to drive first-time right maintenance actions
- Carry out emergency repairs, anticipate/prevent, diagnose and rectify problems to plant and equipment, ensuring that production targets are achieved on time, to cost and quality standards and do the outsourcing and procurement when needed.
- Be proactive, constantly walk the floor, positively challenge under-performance, monitor trends and respond appropriately with an effective fix.
- Submit daily and weekly reporting including instrument readings, operating changes, keeping operating log up to date,
- Evaluating stakeholder (3rd party engineering firms, consultants, investor's engineer etc.) feedbacks on design documents and doing necessary revisions and/or optimizations,
Developing and evaluating alternative engineering solutions for the process improvement, mechanical systems or CAPEX and OPEX cost optimization
Skills and requirements:
- Ability to work independently, as well as in cross functional teams from different countries in a fast-paced environment,
- A recognized Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical engineers with min.5 years of experience in running & operating petrochemical plants, refineries and/or industrial plants with high pressure and temperature processes,
- Good knowledge of health and safety procedures in industrial plants with high hazardous operation risks,
- Deeply experienced in O&M planning and its execution,
- Hands on experience and understanding of pressure vessels, reactors, static and rotating process equipment etc., knowledge of repair and maintenance planning and its execution,
- Proven experience in SCADA, PLC faultfinding, correcting and I/O faultfinding.
- Experience of instrumentation and PID loops.
- Understand the concept of line philosophy and controls.
- High proficiency in English
- No restriction to travel and stay abroad when needed,
- No military obligation for male candidates,
- Employees will have a chance to work in fast-paced multinational environment and a chance to future relocation to project site upon the successful completion of the project.