Page Group Consultant - Healthcare & Life Sciences
Page Group is a Leading Multinational Recruitment Company
Fast Evolving Career Path for Dynamic Healthcare Professionals
With operations in 36 countries, PageGroup provides recruitment services and career opportunities on a local, regional and global level.
From the way we value our people, to the way we do business, and the way we live our values, PageGroup is exceptional. At PageGroup we don´t offer you a job, we offer you a career. We will actively invest in your personal and professional development. We will support you in your ambition giving you the freedom to take your career in any direction you would like to go. If you have the drive, there is no limit to how far you can reach. Almost all our managers, including our CEO, started out as a recruitment consultant within the company.
At PageGroup you define your own career path. We accompany you along the path with an extensive training and development program. Because your success and further growth are our priority. We grow organically, which means that top management of the world has been trained by us in-house.
For each step in your career, from consultant to managing director, we give you the best training. You receive ongoing interactive group training with international colleagues, individual coaching and state-of-the-art e-learning.
REWARDS & WELLBEING
Our employees' wellbeing is our highest priority. PageGroup's success is thanks to a trusting and performance-oriented working atmosphere. We work together, and successes are rewarded. Good performances are very well rewarded with bonuses, team excursions and trips abroad.
GIVING BACK TO OTHERS
PageGroup wishes to add value to clients and candidates, but also to contribute to a better society. Giving back is hard-wired into our corporate culture. And we're proud of that.
For our growing organisation, we are now looking for a:
CONSULTANT - HEALTHCARE & LIFE SCIENCES
Reporting to manager of the team, the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Business Development - working with existing and new clients providing knowledge and advice to employers markets;
- Sourcing Candidates - via networking, advertising and referrals;
- Maintaining candidate networks;
- Providing resume, interview and career advice to candidates;
- Candidates Interviewing key stroke on a general and for specific roles;
- Managing the job offer process and negotiating salary packages;
- Maintaining the market and commercial awareness through research and networking;
- Working as part of a team to maximise our commercial performance;
- Developing and managing ongoing client relationships, both on the phone and face-to-face.
At PageGroup we value people for what they can do.
Our employees are all headstrong entrepreneurs, not followers but leaders. For this role, the successful candidate should:
- Have a university degree in Industrial Engineering, Economics, Business Administration or similar discipline from reputable universities;
- Have 3 to 5 years of work experience in healthcare sector (preferably Sales, Marketing or Business Development functions) coupled with excellent interpersonal skills, and a have a genuine interest in recruitment;
- Possess a strong sense of team spirit, have a positive attitude, comfortable in a sales driven environment and be able to deal with day-to-day challenges. Someone who wants to progress and not just be a recruitment consultant.
- Be fluent in English.
An exciting job opportunity for young professionals to change their vision with commercial mindset in recruitment market.