PageGroup Consultant - Finance Division
Page Group is a Leading Multinational Recruitment Company
Fast Evolving Career Path for Dynamic Finance/Sales Professionals
With operations in 34 countries, PageGroup provides recruitment services and career opportunities on a local, regional and global level.
Our policy of internal promotion means you will have every opportunity to fast track your career. Our management team started here as consultants and many have enjoyed international careers, working for different disciplines all over the world.
Providing a mix of internal, external and structured on-the-job training, our mentors will start out by guiding you through a comprehensive induction process. This will equip you for success as a consultant, regardless of whether you have previous recruitment experience. Induction is just the beginning and you will benefit from an ongoing programme of training in areas including interviewing techniques, negotiation skills and presentation skills.
For our growing organisation, we are now looking for a:
Reporting to manager of the team, the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Business Development working with existing and new Clients providing knowledge and advice to Employers markets;
- Sourcing Candidates via networking, advertising and Referrals;
- Maintaining candidate networks;
- Providing resume, interview and career advice to Candidates;
- Candidates Interviewing key stroke on a general and for specific roles;
- Managing the job offer process and negotiating salary packages;
- Maintaining the market and commercial awareness through research and networking;
- Working as part of a team to maximise Michael Page's commercial performance;
- Developing and managing ongoing client relationships, both on the phone and face to face.
The successful candidate should have a university degree in Industrial Engineering, Economics, Business Administration or similar discipline from the reputable universities. Dynamic, and driven individual 2-5 years of work experience in Sales& Marketing functions coupled with excellent interpersonal skills, and a have a genuine interest in recruitment. You should possess a strong sense of team spirit, have a positive attitude, comfortable in a sales driven environment and be able to deal with day-to-day challenges. Someone who wants to progress and not just be a recruitment consultant. Applicants must be fluent in English.
An exciting job opportunity for young finance professionals to change their vision with commercial mindset in recruitment market.