PageGroup Consultant - Procurement & Supply Chain Division
Page Group is a Leading Multinational Recruitment Company
Supply Chain Experienced Consultant Candidates
About Our Client
With operations in 34 countries, PageGroup provides recruitment services and career opportunities on a local, regional and global level.
Our policy of internal promotion means you will have every opportunity to fast track your career. Our management team started here as consultants and many have enjoyed international careers, working for different disciplines all over the world.
Providing a mix of internal, external and structured on-the-job training, our mentors will start out by guiding you through a comprehensive induction process. This will equip you for success as a consultant, regardless of whether you have previous recruitment experience. Induction is just the beginning and you will benefit from an ongoing programme of training in areas including interviewing techniques, negotiation skills and presentation skills.
For our growing organisation, we are now looking for a:
CONSULTANT- SUPPLY CHAIN
Reporting to manager of the team, the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Business Development working with existing and new Clients providing knowledge and advice to Employers markets;
- Sourcing Candidates via networking, advertising and Referrals;
- Maintaining candidate networks;
- Providing resume, interview and career advice to Candidates;
- Candidates Interviewing key stroke on a general and for specific roles;
- Managing the job offer process and negotiating salary packages;
- Maintaining the market and commercial awareness through research and networking;
- Working as part of a team to maximize Michael Page's commercial performance;
- Developing and managing ongoing client relationships, both on the phone and face to face.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for candidates holding Bachelor's degree from reputable Universities and with previous experience in supply chain management. Analytical candidates with commercial skills will be selected. Fluency in English is a must.
What's on Offer
An exciting job opportunity for young supply chain professionals to change their vision with commercial mindset in recruitment market