Tarihinde güncellendi 04/12/2023
- A Local Company in Health Tourism Sector
- Great career opportunity for People & Culture Managers
Our client is one of the local health tourism companies in the world. For their future development plans, we are looking for a
People & Culture Manager.
- Providing employees and managers with an available first point of contact for questions and guidance on fundamental HR topics and issues;
- Providing dedicated guidance and coaching to multiple managers and employees with specific focus on Employee advocacy/engagement; HR fundamentals and Process training; Employee Relations Management; Performance Management; Career Development; Talent assessment, acquisition and retention; Compensation & benefits;
- Partnering with TA, ER and T&OD Leaders to execute business-specific HR strategies;
- Ensuring that all employee relations issues are properly identified, reported, investigated and resolved;
- Providing advice and counsel to managers and employees to ensure consistent application of policies, procedures and practices to promote an ethical and compliant work environment;
- Assisting with other HR special projects or initiatives as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in preferably, Business Administration, or other related areas,
- Min 8+ years of HR experience and full understanding of all HR functions and best practices,
- Advance command of verbal and written English,
- Proficient in SAP and Microsoft Office suite,
Join one of the leading and innovative company in the health tourism sector.