PRICING & MARKET ACCESS SPECIALIST
A Global Pharmaceutical Company
Experienced Market Access Professionals
About Our Client
A Leading global Pharmaceutical Company
- Provide timely submissions and approvals of all required or requested prices and discounts, under applicable rules and regulations, and complies with those rules and regulations.
- Timely update of all relevant information about Company pricing policies and prices in countries that serve as a reference for Turkey and take necessary actions including MEA region:
- Preparation of price certificates and MoH letters,
- Request of apostilled documents from the global headquarters,
- Collecting and providing all necessary documents (cover letter, price declaration form etc.), web-based submission via MoH web site, follow up status of the submission.
- Follow up and analyse weekly price lists and the reimbursement lists, follow-up the actions of the competitors and generics and analyse the impact on the company's product portfolio.
- Monitor and revise company pricing and reimbursement database regularly.
- Proactively monitor market conditions to maintain and/or improves pricing and reimbursement status of the products
- Assist Market Access Manager for all reimbursement issues and applications
- Review and follow up pharmacoeconomic analysis prepared for reimbursement submissions with partner
- Support preparation of budget impact analysis and manage preparation of treatment cost analysis for reimbursement submission
- Design and follow up of market research studies whenever necessary in compliance with the procedures
- Manage new vendor creation process including follow-up
The Successful Applicant
- At least 2-3 years of Market Access experience in a Pharmaceutical Company
- Fluency in English is a MUST
- Strong analytical and statistical skills especially in data analysis and tracking
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and an effective team player
What's on Offer
Carrer opportunity in a multinational organization