Career Opportunity in Leading Production Company
3-5 Years of Relevant Experience
Our client is one of the leading manufacturing companies in Turkey. For their future development plans, we are looking for a:
- Lead and direct paper machine daily operations in a safe and orderly manner to achieve quality and productivity goals
- Lead a clean and efficient manufacturing operation with a focus on safe work practices
- Coordinate production activities with production planning, maintenance, and quality control to obtain optimum production and utilization of personnel, machines, and equipment
- Partner with Plant Safety Management to maintain and enforce the safety program for the departments, ensuring compliance with regulations and guidelines
- Manage environmental efforts to ensure compliance with regulations and permit requirements
- Manage quality efforts to ensure product performance meets customer expectations and adherence to ISO program requirements
- Partner with mill maintenance groups to ensure efficient troubleshooting, planning, and execution of routine repairs for the stock prep and Coating Kitchen area.
- Review and analyze production reports to determine opportunity areas and implement solutions for production problems and nonconformity with product specifications
- Prepare and submit reports as required by the Production Manager
- Collaborate with and assist the Production Manager in the development and implementation of operating methods and procedures designed to eliminate operating problems and improve product quality
- Lead and manage to support the mill vision, cultural change process, and strategic approach to improve operational and human performance
- Lead and manage employee accountability and labor relations with direct and indirect reports through coordination and consultation with Human Resources and Production Manager
- Partner with Human Resource Management to ensure proper handling of employee relations issues.
- Develop a high-performance team with individual performance goals
- Ensuring execution of employee training
- University degree from Mechanical Engineering, Chemical or Industrial Engineering department;
- 3-5 years of relevant experience;
- Advanced level of written and verbal English;
- MS Office (Word, Excel Powerpoint) knowledge;
- Good Technical Knowledge - ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001(18001), TPM, CMMS, Kaizen.
Job Opportunity in a Growing Company