PRODUCT MANAGER - AGRICULTURE INDUSTRY / BURSA
Leading global company
Great career opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading global companies in agriculture industry.
- Visiting the trial network in collaboration with the Sales, R&DPM departments, to analyze the results in order to decide and validate the new products in the portfolio;
- Positioning the products in the different market segments, and follow-up their life cycle;
- Preparing the product dossiers for a proper positioning and launching in the targeted markets;
- Collaborating with the Sales, R&DPM Departments to ensure the inclusion and maintenance of the varieties in the corresponding Commercial and / or Protected Variety Catalogs;
- Realizing and updating crop market studies, based on internal and external information;
- Preparing the Marketing Plan and specific product Action Plans;
- Coordinating and to developing Action Plans, supporting the sales force in its development;
- Providing technical support to the sales force, particularly in the launch of new products;
- Designing the following points of the marketing-mix: Product definition; Product positioning in relation to the different market segments and competition; Collaboration with the Communication area in the elaboration of the sales instruments: catalog, cards, technical notes, product dossiers with sales arguments, presentation kit, etc.; Product launch: Field tests, internal days, field days and talks with Multipliers, Distributors and Farmers;
- Collaborating with the Marketing Manager to analyse and understand the market trends and preparing the marketing plan and activities;
- Using the CRM system effectively and following the KPI's closely to increase the CRM usage in the company;
- Managing the digital media platforms and taking actions to improve the effectiveness of digital marketing channels;
The Successful Applicant
The candidate will have a degree in agricultural engineering; specialization in marketing will be an advantage; Having at least 5-6 years experience in product management in agriculture industry especially in corn or sunflowers seeds; Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; Strong leadership and planning skills & ability to synthesize and analyze; Being a teamworker; Excellent command of written and spoken English; Excellent command of MS Office.
What's on Offer
Great career opportunity in a leading global company.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Michael Page we believe in diversity and inclusion. We defend equal opportunities without discriminating by gender, race, age, religion or sexual orientation or by any other aspect which could be considered as excluding.