PRODUCT MANAGER / NICHE AREAS
A Leading Pharmaceutical Company
Product Managers with minimum 2-3 years of experience
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies. For their future development plans, we are looking for a Product Manager.
Reporting to Group Product Manager, the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating long-term marketing plans for endocrinology & diabetes;
- Working in line with competitive sales activities;
- Having strong influence on the field;
- Enhancing the relationships with KOLs;
- Working in coordination with the sales team;
- Developing marketing activities in order to increase sales.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have minimum 2-3 years experience in related position in a pharmaceutical company. Looking for good knowledge of niche areas such as endocrinology & diabetes or cardiology. Proficiency in MS Office Applications and very good command of both written and spoken English are among important requirements. Candidates with excellent communication skills and self disciplined, team-work oriented character will be preferred.
What's on Offer
New experiences in launch products of a well-established company