A Global Pharmaceutical Company
Niche Therapeutic Area
Our client is one of the global leaders in pharmaceutical sector. For their future development plans, we are looking for a:
Reporting to Marketing Manager, the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Identifying needs of the market, conducting market research and integrating the data in marketing plan;
- Making customer visits and develop strong interaction to analyse dynamics and trends in related area;
- Developing competitor strategies, pricing strategies, communication objectives and positioning of the portfolio in the market;
- Organizing events (congresses, workshops, seminars, etc.) and creating content align with marketing strategies;
- Supporting market and customer knowledge and recommend suitable action plans to increase product/project profitability;
- Creating marketing tools, trainings, presentations for sales force.
Candidates should have 2-3 years marketing experience (preferably in niche areas) in pharmaceutical sector. Enteral nutrition experience is a plus. Advanced presentation and communication skills, strategic and analytic thinking, desire to learn & develop and customer oriented approach are among important criterias for the role. Having no travel obstacle within Turkey or abroad and fluency in English is a must.
Join one of the leading multinational companies in healthcare sector