Tarihinde güncellendi 12/04/2022
- Good Career Opportunity
- Being part of a highly motivated team
Our client is the leader of elevator production sector.
- To ensure that the capacity of the production lines is filled to 100% on a weekly basis.
- To give time to the orders notified by the Project Office and Back Office by checking the purchasing items and sheet & assembly line capacities.
- To give time to the products to be produced within the scope of customer complaints with After-Sales Service.
- To prepare production plans according to weeks/days of production lines.
- Creating production work orders using Baan planning modules for all products with projects or sold as standard.
- Creating purchase orders for commercial items sold with a project using Baan planning modules.
- Adding the canceled door orders to the stock list and editing the stock list as the stock doors are sold.
- To direct the process by providing the connection between sales, production and shipment after the doors in stock are sold.
- To develop configurators of all product sales and production levels produced and sold in accordance with the rules
- To do "Time Study" studies using the chronometer method in order to determine the standard processing times of all products and to enter the Baan system.
- The standard times in question are capacity calculations, production planning, costing, cost control, efficiency comparisons, etc. use for studies.
- Participating in the 5S audits held every two weeks and taking part in studies on eliminating the problems observed in these audits
- Contributing to the creation of "Work Flow Charts" by taking into account the characteristics of the product and production possibilities.
- Contributing to the studies on the evaluation of the way the activities are carried out inside or outside the factory, or the way they are done inside the factory, from various perspectives.
- Demonstrates a willingness to learn from experience and feedback That can make empathy able to communicate effectively committed to their position and role
- Takes responsibility for mistakes and demonstrates professionalism.
- Exhibiting internal and external customer-oriented behavior Maintaining an energetic and positive attitude by exhibiting resilience in moments of error Demonstrates follow-up skills and takes responsibility for getting things done.
- 4-year Industrial Engineering Undergraduate Education
- Good use of MS Office programs.
- Adopted the Lean Production System.
- Successful in Human Relations prone to teamwork Has an analytical mindset.
- Working in a dynamic environment, fast and result oriented Compatible with flexible working hours
Good career opportunity