Tarihinde güncellendi 09/07/2021
- Globally working environment
- Strong international career opportunities
Our client is a very well known Energy sector company.
* Prepare tender documents and general bid support.
* Prepare project economic evaluation and approval forms (CAR, BAR, PAR, etc.).
* Provide financial decision support to the management group.
* Design and implement project systems, policies and practices to facilitate project control.
* Prepare accounts including project variance analysis versus project plan.
* Review Supply Chain supplier contracts to optimize cost and quality.
* Safeguard company assets, particularly inventory, through internal control
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Financial Planning, Analysis & Reporting
- Our candidate should be open for travel and relocation
- EPC Contracts experience and commercial knowledge
- US GAAP as well as Local GAAP/Tax knowledge is required. Knowledge of accounting systems
and SAP would be a plus
- Fluency in Turkish and English
- Strong analytical skills, multi-tasker, eager to learn and develop, able to work under pressure
Great career opportunuties