Tarihinde güncellendi 07/04/2021
- Leadership Opportunity
- Competitive Base Salary
Our client is one of the leading companies in landscape sector. For their growing organization, we are looking for a:
- Leading and managing a broad range of activities associated with pre-design, design, pre-construction, construction and closeout.
- Managing project risks, budget, project team, and time schedule.
- Managing multiple landscape construction projects in varying phases of design/construction
- Leading efforts to analyze risk and define schedule related issues, including analysis of long lead materials or equipment which may impact cash flow.
- Coordinating and plan schedules for contractors/subcontractors
- Managing or supporting the change management process, by updating logs, routing source documents to vendors, obtaining pricing, developing estimates and proposals.
- Maintaining and regularly produce reports utilizing a combination of ProCore Project Management Software and Microsoft Office programs.
- Preparing a detailed contract items list including all significant items required for the construction of the project. Develop trade scope of work documents for bid packages, major material and equipment purchases.
- Contributing to the strategic planning phase of upcoming projects.
- Reviewing project designs for accuracy, feasibility, and budgeting purposes.
- Facilitating communications between the office and field; oversee daily tasks of field personnel.
- Maintaining detailed daily reports and cost monitoring to ensure adherence to deadlines and schedules.
- Reporting on work progress and budget matters to management and clients, as needed.
- Helping problem solve issues and suggesting ways to improve projects.
- Organizing, and maintaining all current project documentation; entering information into and managing the digital project databases.
- Establishing good working relationships with clients, contractors, and vendors.
- Collaborating with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project.
- Bachelor's and / or Master's Degree in Civil Engineering or Landscape Architecture or similar technical field
- 10+ of experience leading construction , landscape construction and infrastructure projects as a Commercial / Project Manager
- Exhibits strong leadership qualities
- Strong decision making/problem solving skills
- Excellent time management , contract management and organizational skills
- Strong experience with AutoCAD / ProCore or similar software
- Ability to build relationship with owners, architects, engineers, subcontractors that lead to positive outcomes.
- Ability to maintain focus while working in a high-level, fast paced environment.
- Computer knowledge and efficiency, including Microsoft Office products
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent team player.
* Career Progression
* Competitive Salary