Competitive Base Salary
Our client is one of the leading companies in landscape sector. For their growing organization, we are looking for a:
- Leading and managing a broad range of activities associated with pre-design, design, pre-construction, construction and closeout.
- Managing project risks, budget, project team, and time schedule.
- Managing multiple landscape construction projects in varying phases of design/construction
- Leading efforts to analyze risk and define schedule related issues, including analysis of long lead materials or equipment which may impact cash flow.
- Coordinating and plan schedules for contractors/subcontractors
- Managing or supporting the change management process, by updating logs, routing source documents to vendors, obtaining pricing, developing estimates and proposals.
- Maintaining and regularly produce reports utilizing a combination of ProCore Project Management Software and Microsoft Office programs.
- Preparing a detailed contract items list including all significant items required for the construction of the project. Develop trade scope of work documents for bid packages, major material and equipment purchases.
- Contributing to the strategic planning phase of upcoming projects.
- Reviewing project designs for accuracy, feasibility, and budgeting purposes.
- Facilitating communications between the office and field; oversee daily tasks of field personnel.
- Maintaining detailed daily reports and cost monitoring to ensure adherence to deadlines and schedules.
- Reporting on work progress and budget matters to management and clients, as needed.
- Helping problem solve issues and suggesting ways to improve projects.
- Organizing, and maintaining all current project documentation; entering information into and managing the digital project databases.
- Establishing good working relationships with clients, contractors, and vendors.
- Collaborating with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project.
- Bachelor's and / or Master's Degree in Civil Engineering or Landscape Architecture or similar technical field
- 10+ of experience leading construction , landscape construction and infrastructure projects as a Commercial / Project Manager
- Exhibits strong leadership qualities
- Strong decision making/problem solving skills
- Excellent time management , contract management and organizational skills
- Strong experience with AutoCAD / ProCore or similar software
- Ability to build relationship with owners, architects, engineers, subcontractors that lead to positive outcomes.
- Ability to maintain focus while working in a high-level, fast paced environment.
- Computer knowledge and efficiency, including Microsoft Office products
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent team player.
* Career Progression
* Competitive Salary
Çeşitlilik ve Kapsayıcılık
Michael Page olarak çeşitlilik ve kapsayıcılığa inanıyoruz. Cinsiyet, ırk, yaş, din veya cinsel yönelim ya da dışlayıcı olarak kabul edilebilecek başka herhangi bir yönden ayrımcılık yapmadan eşit fırsatları savunuyoruz.