Updated on 28/06/2022
- Having people management
- A Leading FMCG Company
About Our Client
Our client is a operating in FMCG sector in Bursa. For their growth strategy we are looking for a Puchasing and Supply Chain Manager.
- Ensuring accurate monthly and annual Supply plan;
- Working closely with Marketing and Sales to ensure that long term plans and new distribution listings (or de-listings) are embedded on the supply plan;
- Creating and maintaining standard operating procedures for supply planning processes and systems;
- Monitoring and improving product supply metrics through KPI measurement and analysis;
- Leading and developing the S&OP process within the company;
- Ensuring monthly demand plans generation;
- Continuously improving forecasting techniques, method, and approach and analysing all data needed to create the sales forecast historical sales, market trends, and etc.
- Responsible 3PL activities and budget;
- Making sure you have a contract with the subcontracted companies;
- Ensuring the appropriate team set up and training for an optimal support to customers;
- Account for the Supply Chain budget definition and execution (applicable P&L lines such as Freight Expense, Warehousing, Inventory Variances);
- Providing guidance, leadership and coaching to the team.
The Successful Applicant
- Having 5 years management experience in Supply Chain, especially in Demand & Supply Planning, Purchasing, Logistic
- Located in Bursa or willing to move in Bursa location
- Working hand to hand with Board of the Company
- Having FMCG experience will be desired
- Ability to provide guidance and lead teams; Resilience and strong decision making skills
- Being pro-active
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree
- Strong experience in ERP systems, preferably SAP
- Professional leadership and human management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, complying with verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Constructive communication at all levels, internally and externally to the Company.
- Inventory Management; reporting & analyzing skills.
- Strong in analytical, planning & forecasting, and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in English language (spoken & written), others will be an asset.
What's on Offer
Having chance to work for national and international markets.