REGIONAL CATEGORY MANAGER (STEEL)
Opportunity in Global Energy Company (Wind Energy)
5+ Years of Procurement Experience
Our client is a well known Wind Turbine Manufacturer. For their future development plans, we are looking for a:
REGIONAL CATEGORY MANAGER (Steel)
Directly reporting to Global Head of Category of the company, our candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading the assigned sourcing categories;
- Developing local supply base align with Global Procurement teams on potential and existing local supply base;
- Reporting, monitoring and driving cost & delivery performance;
- Managing supplier relationships;
- Driving market analysis, domestic & international price trends, bench-marking, cost analysis, RFx process, negotiations, contracting and management;
- Initiating, performing and supporting improvement programs with suppliers e.g. for cost reduction, lean manufacturing, quality/delivery performance, technology development;
- Supporting and coordinating end -to-end freight & logistics management of materials;
- Reporting, monitoring and driving development of cost structures and other KPIs for the category.
The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering field. Minimum 5 years of experience in Wind Energy, Electrical, Marine & Offshore, Rail or Heavy Engineering Industries. Having involved in Mechanical/ Electrical equipment & parts-Castings, Machined parts & components, Switch-gear, Transformers, cable and spares/Composite, Steel & Concrete fabrication/Capital & non-capital purchase. Candidate should be able to interpret technical drawings, knowledge of statistical methods. Great communication and negotiation skills will be required. Fluency in English is a must.
The role offers a dynamic working environment where the s/he can have a great career opportunity.
Çeşitlilik ve Kapsayıcılık
Michael Page olarak çeşitlilik ve kapsayıcılığa inanıyoruz. Cinsiyet, ırk, yaş, din veya cinsel yönelim ya da dışlayıcı olarak kabul edilebilecek başka herhangi bir yönden ayrımcılık yapmadan eşit fırsatları savunuyoruz.