Tarihinde güncellendi 08/09/2023
- Global leading company
- Great career opportunity
Our client is one of the leading global companies in chemical industry.
- Guiding decision making processes and positively impact the results of the organization by recruiting, developing, retaining and rewarding the industry's best talent in a manner that is cost-efficient and compliant;
- Responsible for operational human resources issues including job description development, hiring, retention measures, people development, legal compliance, terminations, communications;
- Guiding managers in areas such as recruiting, compensation, benefits, learning & development, workforce planning, performance management and conflict management;
- Working with the Human Resources Director and respective client groups to design organization structures and implementing HR practices that support their strategic goals in the region;
- Implementing short and long terms plans to ensure performance and innovation within company's human resources department.
Having a bachelor degree in HR and/or equivalent; Minimum 8-10 years of working experience in HR in an industrial environment; Having experience in a regional HR role will be an advantage; Experience in labor law and labor relations; Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, handling of conflicts; Excellent leadership skills; Good knowledge of the MS Office package; Proficiency in written and spoken English.
Great career opportunity in a leading global company.