REGIONAL MARKETING MANAGER / HOUSEHOLD CARE
Great career opportunity
Our client is one of the leading global companies providing biological solutions in Food & Beverage and Household Care sectors.
Reporting to the Head of Business Development & Marketing of the organization, the person will be responsible for the following:
- Identify market and customer trends and communicate findings into opportunity creation;
- Give input to strategy and business planning process;
- Drive and initiate analysis of competitive market forcest, including regional market share analysis;
- Identify, prioritize, follow-up and hand-over new market opportunities in existing markets based on market, customer and competitor analysis;
- Drive or support global launches of new products in the region;
- Provide regional input to planning and follow-up for marketing communications and marketing campaigns;
- Run and coordinate regional market communication campaigns;
- Develop tools, presentation material and operational guidelines for sales;
- Be part of the Household Care Industry Group Management team for ME region and Conduct monthly meetings;
- Prepare and execute game plan based in Account Plans and strategy;
- Participate in Household Care global marketing meetings;
- Provide analysis, data and forecasts.
The successful candidate should have Master degree in commercial area or technical area coupled with appropriate business background/expertise; Min 5 years with strategy, business development, and marketing (preferably in relevant industries) in an international environment; Have managed or participated in innovation or business development projects previously in related industries - preferably the Household care industry; Fluent in written and spoken English; Excellent communication skills - written and verbal; Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; Strong customer interaction skills and creative/ideation based mind-set; Ability to handle high work load and manage multiple projects concurrently; Ability to drive projects while coordinating with multiple stakeholders and meet deadline.
Great career opportunity in a global company.