Regulatory and Public Affairs Expert
Having Chance in Sector Leader Company
Having Chance to Work in Global Environment
Our client is a global company in pet nutrition industry.For their development plans; we are looking for a Regularity and Public Affairs Expert; directly working with department head.
- Monitors, interprets and reports local regulations and emerging issues related especially to pet nutrition industry;
- Pro-actively identifies and creates opportunities that drive harmonisation of regulations, remove regulatory barriers, and builds scientific and regulatory environments favourable to business goals and objectives;
- Works with trade associations and regulatory authorities in order to ensure a favourable business environment is maintained and pro-actively engages in advocacy efforts to enable positive business climate,
- Works to ensure business continuity with direct responsibility to engage, coordinate and implement with global stakeholders and local legal and regulatory authorities to open up new import/trade lines,
- Develops corporate-wide training programs in areas of regulatory compliance to develop associates.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in regulatory affairs, public policy and/or relevant trade association in related industries (i.e. pet food / pet health)
- M.S. or equivalent in a technical area, such as food science, veterinary medicine, food safety, chemistry, toxicology, nutrition, or other biological science highly preferred
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
-Having chance to work in global sector leader company.
Çeşitlilik ve Kapsayıcılık
Michael Page olarak çeşitlilik ve kapsayıcılığa inanıyoruz. Cinsiyet, ırk, yaş, din veya cinsel yönelim ya da dışlayıcı olarak kabul edilebilecek başka herhangi bir yönden ayrımcılık yapmadan eşit fırsatları savunuyoruz.