Updated on 29/06/2022
- Global Insurance Firm
- Reporting Deputy Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a well-reputed Global Insurance Firm.
The successful candidate will report directly to Head of Finance. Reporting Deputy Manager.
- Responsible for regulatory reporting to all authorities under controller function;
- Prepare quarterly tax filings, deferred tax calculations and USGAAP submissions and coordinate tax process with Global teams, submit tax reports including international tax packages, quarterly Global submissions;
- Keep track of all regulatory updates including regulatory reporting, tax, investments, USGAAP, IFRS;
- Monthly analysis of USGAAP financials by product and prepare/submit periodic walks and all corporate reports under USGAAP basis, join monthly review meetings with global teams;
- Coordinate activities of external auditors participate in resolving all audit issues;
- Prepare Treasury Audit Report and disclosures, involve in Annual Report preparation;
- Play key involvement in adoption to new IFRS and USGAAP changes, new operational guidelines by coordinating local team in line with the instructions provided by global teams.
The Successful Applicant
An ideal candidate should have an excellent academic track record from top-tier institutions; Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics or related field, Min 5-6 years of accounting/financial reporting experience and management experience with the day-to-day financial and accounting business operations, Strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices,Professional accounting qualification such as CA, CPA, CMA or ACCA will be preferred, MS Office, Excellent written/verbal communication and reporting skills in Turkish and English is a must.
Big 4 Audit experience is a plus.
Insurance/Financial Services/Banking experiences - PLUS.
What's on Offer
Great Career Opportunities, Hybrid/Remote Working