- Great career opportunity
- Leading global company
About Our Client
At the heart of PageGroup's business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world. We're proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession - our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
PageGroup was established in the UK in 1976. We're a FTSE 250 organisation with operations in 36 countries, providing recruitment services and career opportunities at a local, regional and global level. In Türkiye, we have been active since 2008.
- Taking Job Briefs from Managers & Directors for active positions, asking accurate questions to be able to target the right candidates to the right opportunities.
- Preparing market mappings assigned by respective Director/Manager
- Actively working for the Manager/ Director on sourcing, shortlisting, screening and briefing candidates: Shortlisting/Screening:
1. Having qualitative conversations with candidates either in person or over the phone to analyze skills, knowledge and personality.
2. Preparing shortlists of candidates for various positions, thereby preparing CV's and Candidates' presentations- displaying a career snapshot of shortlisted candidates, justifying why the candidates would be a perfect fit for the role and organization.
- Putting together high level information packs for candidates to better understand the client, role and job market in the region
- Maintaining trackers to update progress on each role being worked on across various clients which serves as a personal database
- Updating the records of active candidates on our recruitment database
- Managing interview processes between clients and candidates: preparing the candidates for their interviews, scheduling interviews and liaising with the logistics team to coordinate travel and accommodation arrangements for clients/candidates if required
The Successful Applicant
- Outstanding communication skills - verbal and written.
- Advance level of English speaking.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver to tight deadlines under pressure.
- Career driven.
- Ability to work part of a team as well as autonomously.
- Highly motivated to be part of a multinational organization.
What's on Offer
At Page Group, we empower our people and help change lives by creating an environment of high trust and high performance. Rewards are more than just cash incentives; our competitive base salaries, personal and team-based bonuses, yearly trips abroad for high achievers and additional incentives are a great start.
Page Group is a sales focused environment, offering a clear career path with training and development designed to support you and help you to be the best you can be.
In addition, we never forget the importance of health and well-being. It's about encouraging a healthy lifestyle, facilitating a work-life balance, fostering self-development and providing career growth.
Giving back to others is part of our culture. We live and work in the communities we serve, and we encourage all our people to get involved.
Our inclusion promise creates opportunities for everyone. At Page Group we know that a diverse team brings different perspectives and insight to our business, generating creativity, problem-solving and sustainability that wouldn't otherwise be possible.
Are you ready to join us and change lives?