Tarihinde güncellendi 04/03/2022
- Globally working environment
- Recruitment Career in Technology
At the heart of PageGroup's business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world. We're proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession - our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
PageGroup was established in the UK in 1976. We're a FTSE 250 organisation with operations in 36 countries, providing recruitment services and career opportunities at a local, regional and global level. In Türkiye, we have been active since 2008.
- Taking Job Briefs from Managers & Directors for active positions, asking accurate questions to be able to target the right candidates to the right opportunities.
- Preparing market mappings assigned by respective Director/Manager
- Actively working for the Manager/ Director on sourcing, shortlisting, screening and briefing candidates: Shortlisting/Screening:
1. Having qualitative conversations with candidates either in person or over the phone to analyze skills, knowledge and personality.
2. Preparing shortlists of candidates for various positions, thereby preparing CV's and Candidates' presentations- displaying a career snapshot of shortlisted candidates, justifying why the candidates would be a perfect fit for the role and organization.
- Putting together high level information packs for candidates to better understand the client, role and job market in the region
- Maintaining trackers to update progress on each role being worked on across various clients which serves as a personal database
- Updating the records of active candidates on our recruitment database
- Managing interview processes between clients and candidates: preparing the candidates for their interviews, scheduling interviews and liaising with the logistics team to coordinate travel and accommodation arrangements for clients/candidates if required
- Outstanding communication skills - verbal and written
- Advance level of English speaking
- Ability to multi-task and deliver to tight deadlines under pressure
- Career driven
- Ability to work part of a team as well as autonomously
- Highly motivated to be part of a multinational organization
Great career opportunity in Technology Recruitment area.