RETAIL BANKING CREDIT COLLECTIONS VICE PRESIDENT
LEADING BANK WITH AN INTERNATIONAL PARTNER
TEAM MANAGEMENT OPPORTUNITY
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading banks operating in Turkey.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Focusing on the collection of overdue amounts in the accounts;
- Indentifiying best ways to deal with Remedial customers, through Rehab/Restructuring and/or through communication with Legal for Hard Collections to ensure targets and goals are met in terms of delinquency, losses and recovery for retail clients;
- Preparing monthly reports to be submitted to the upper management;
- Establishing necessary communication channels with remedial retail clients;
- Deciding on the best collection mentholodology to collect overdue credits.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have the following skills and qualifications:
Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics; minimum 10 years of experience in retail banking credits collection, recovery and credit risk management, significant track record in credit monitoring, collection and settlements, as well as relevant litigation, advanced level of English both in speaking and writing, excellent management and negotiation skills, excellent team management skills, advanced level Computer Skills.
What's on Offer
Career growth opportunity.