RETAIL BANKING MARKETING VICE PRESIDENT
LEADING BANK WITH INTERNATIONAL PARTNER
CAREER GROWTH OPPORTUNITY
Our client is one of the leading banks with an international partner, operating in Turkey.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating and analyzing marketing channels to measure engagement, conversion of clients and trends in the market;
- Measuring penetration of clients;
- Providing insights on behavior patterns and trends, making strategic recommendations accordingly;
- Developing a measurement plan to asses client needs and designing cross-channel campaigns;
- Designing loyalty campaings;
- Looking for business development opportunities via building cooperation with third parties;
- Working on sectoral benchmarks to suggest new services.
An ideal candidate should have the following skills and qualifications:
- A graduate or master's degree in a relevant discipline;
- Fluency in both written and spoken English;
- 10+ years of experience in retail banking marketing and marketing analytics;
- Having an insight of marketing analytics and CRM;
- Comprehensive knowledge of retail banking products such as; consumer finance, credit cards, consumer loans, vehicle loans, mortgage etc.;
- Analytical mindset;
- Team management experience and strong leadership skills.
Establishing a new division and opportunity to create a team.