Retail advisor career opportunity
Sales Experience in stores
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading iconic luxury coffee brand ; we are looking for a sales consultant for their boutiques in Istanbul
- Achieve all Client Advisor KPIs and CRM requirements.
- Meet or exceed store, category and individual sales goals.
- Follow all store policies and procedures.
- Obtain product knowledge, company information and history, keep up-to-date with company news, be familiar with the competition.
- Maintain a professional appearance and follow dress code, grooming, and uniform standards
- Perform regular store maintenance functions as needed or assigned.
- May have responsibility for opening/closing the store as needed, including morning team meeting.
- Assist in maintaining visual standards with direction from VM, corporate and management
- Participate in the training of new Client Ad-visors (product knowledge, store procedures, company policies
- Participate and prepare for monthly team meetings
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 2 years luxury retail experience.
- Fluent English is a must
- Client oriented
- Professional presentation, excellent interpersonal skills; able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Have a passion for the fashion/luxury-goods industry
- Be a team player; pro-active attitude
What's on Offer
Sales Consultancy Career Opportunity.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Michael Page we believe in diversity and inclusion. We defend equal opportunities without discriminating by gender, race, age, religion or sexual orientation or by any other aspect which could be considered as excluding.