Sales Director - FMCG
About Our Client
Leading FMCG Company
- Manage the effective achievement of Sales department objectives through the leadership of the Sales team - setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing and motivating staff, provision of formal and informal feedback and appraisal - in order to maximise subordinate and the performance of the Plant
- Prepare and control the Sales department budget and monitor financial performance versus the budget so that the business is aware of anticipated costs/revenues, and areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified, rectified promptly and potential performance improvement opportunities are capitalised upon.
- Participate in improvements to Sales policy and direct the implementation of procedures and controls covering all areas of Sales department activity so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service
- Design and manage the day-to-day operations of Sales department to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and comply with established policies, processes and procedures
- Analyze local and markets in scope by utilizing all data available through third party reports and regular market visits , analyzing brand performance and competitors brand performance in terms of distributions and market share to insure business development opportunities in local and markets highlighted and well explained
- Contribute in the implementation of the business plan, by setting route to market strategy across channels and pricing / volume forecast accuracy to ensure delivery of distribution, volume and profitability targets.
- Plan and supervise the implementation of department's projects to ensure that the project cycle is completed, meeting agreed project parameters (cost budget, timelines, scope and quality), standards and objectives
- Stimulate subordinates and contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of section systems, processes and practices taking into account 'international best practice', improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement
The Successful Applicant
Academic and professional qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in the field of .(management , marketing , economics)
- MBA or equivalent post-graduate qualification from a business/aviation school
8-10 yearsrelevantexperience in Salesmanagementincluding at least 5 years in positions of progressivelyincreasingmanagerialresponsibilities
- Communicate with impact.
- Problem Solving.
- Planning and executing for result.
- Strategic thinking.
- Team building.
- Leading for success
- Customer focus
- Professional Capability
Outstanding knowledge of own role
Oils Company operations
Delegation of authorities
Good in English
What's on Offer
To be the next possible general manager