Promising career opportunity
About Our Client
Global European machinery company
· Manages the sales activities to the Automotive,Defense, Aerospace and Universities.
· Analyzing and keeping track of competitors in automotive industry and R&D business;
· Ensuring maximum customer satisfaction;
· Supporting marketing activities;
· Preparing reports on the areas of the responsibility and providing them periodically to management.
The Successful Applicant
· Preferably mechanical or mecathronics engineering degree and very good understanding of automotive, engine & vehicle development and R&D ;
· Minimum of 5 years experience in similar sales & technical positions;
· Strong communication, time management and problem solving skills with high ability level of planning and organization;
· S/he should have a valid driver's license and no restrictions to travel;
· Excellent command of English is a must
What's on Offer
Promising career opportunity in a global company