SALES EXECUTIVE / MANAGER
Great career opportunity
Leading global company
Our client is one of the leading global companies in oil & gas industries.
The ideal candidate will be reporting to the General Manager and responsible for:
- Achieving or exceeding annual sales targets within assigned direct accounts;
- Developing and executing strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expanding customer base;
- Building or improving strong, alive and result oriented relations with customers;
- Understanding deeply landscapes and dynamics of focus markets;
- Partnering with customers to acquire a thorough understanding of their business needs and objectives;
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives;
- Serving as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams;
- Resolving any issues and problems faced by customers and dealing with complaints to maintain trust.
Having a Mechanical, electrical or chemical engineer (MSc/BS) degree; Having 7- 8 years B2B sales experience preferably in chemical industry; Having growth mindset (both in business and private life), self-motivation and can do attitude; Previous experience as a sales/marketing executive, or manager; Being team worker, proactive and cooperative; Proven track records in meeting or exceeding targets; Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level; Ability to drive the solution-based sales process from plan to close; Ability to pursue a business development approach; Ability to position company products against competition in terms of features and prices.
Great career opportunity in a leading global company in oil&gas industry.
Çeşitlilik ve Kapsayıcılık
Michael Page olarak çeşitlilik ve kapsayıcılığa inanıyoruz. Cinsiyet, ırk, yaş, din veya cinsel yönelim ya da dışlayıcı olarak kabul edilebilecek başka herhangi bir yönden ayrımcılık yapmadan eşit fırsatları savunuyoruz.