SALES MANAGER / DEALER CHANNEL - HVAC
Great career opportunity
Leading global company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading global companies in HVAC sector.
- Generating and executing sales plans and strategies;
- Developing new opportunities to increase income and managing business relationships;
- Providing continuous improvement and innovation plans that will maintain and grow sales;
- Establishing a dealership system and developing strong relationships with key stakeholders;
- Participating in tenders and managing the business negotiations;
- Building up a common vision with the company's values and strategic objectives with all external partners;
- Providing a high level of quality in customer satisfaction;
- Leading the Sales team to ensure the targets are met;
- Setting targets, and following the sales action plans;
- Taking an active role in the development of the Strategic Marketing Plan, commercial policies, and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
Having an engineering degree (mechanical engineering will be preferred); Having at least 7-8 years sales experience in HVAC sector preferably in multinational environment; Dealer management experience will be an advantage; Having self-motivation and being a success-oriented person; Great communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills; Strong organizational, time and project management skills; Good command of English; Advanced in Microsoft Office programs.
What's on Offer
Great career opportunity in a global company.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Michael Page we believe in diversity and inclusion. We defend equal opportunities without discriminating by gender, race, age, religion or sexual orientation or by any other aspect which could be considered as excluding.