Our client is one of the leading hotels in hospitality sector.
- Fulfill the duties given by sector expectations and company standards.
- Managing National Sales Team.
- To be contact with Hotel GMs, on property sales, revenue and GSO
- Meet and entertain guests and customers according to company standards, produce solutions according to their needs.
- Increasing the income by using sales techniques while maintaining the loyalty of the existing hotel guests.
- Bringing together industry related information and promotions ( for exp brochures, monthly promotions)
- Reporting on a monthly basis production reports, to follow up potential and performance of the companies&travel agencies.
- Understanding the hotel's sales strategies, to develop special prices and packages for needed period.
- Following up potential customers, create opportunities, direct the team accordingly.
- Regularly conducting general market research and gathering information about competitors.
- Planning future sales activities by following competitors.
- Recording the weekly activity reports.
- Serving as a communication point for customers, to respond to their questions and requests with phone and email tool.
- Catching opportunities and give the customers better Accor experience.
- Adapting to the dynamic nature of the hotel industry and offer these service qualities to customers.
- Maintaining the confidentiality of personal information; protect company assets.
- Supporting the team to achieve common goals.
- English ( advance ) is mandatory
- Education in Tourism&Hospilatiy woud be a plus
-Min 2 years in similiar role will be preffered, means Hotelier and worked in sales
Promising sales management career in Hotel sector