Tarihinde güncellendi 04/02/2022
- A Multinational Healthcare Company
- Great career opportunity for Sales & Marketing Managers
Our client is one of the multinational healthcare companies. For their future development plans in Turkey, we are looking for a
SALES & MARKETING MANAGER.
- Developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies and initiatives.
- Following marketing opportunities; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Preparing medical promotion materials, brochures and training materials.
- Managing sales efforts and marketing coordination.
- Helping and supporting sales executives to close sales if required and ensuring their performances as per expectations and attain sales targets.
- Representing company at scientific events to promote products and programs and supporting sales giving presentations, following up on sales leads and creating special accounts.
- Identifying customer needs and determining product pricing and discount rates.
- Determining quarterly and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing quarter sales quotas for regions and recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Planning and executing annual sales meeting.
- Accomplishing marketing and sales human resource objectives, communicating job expectations and reviewing compensation actions.
- Attending meetings with company head and group CFO to discuss profit and loss and company KPI, quarterly.
- Bachelor degree in Scientific or Business field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Knowledge of the Life Sciences market is a big plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills are needed to participate successfully in internal and external teams.
- Fluency in English is a plus.
- No travel restriction within Turkey or abroad
Join one of the multinational healthcare companies